We do our very best to ensure that the prices on our website is correct, and we try to keep our prices constant. However, our global stockists may revise their prices from time to time and this will in turn, be reflected in Skye & Co’s prices.
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of Skye & Co following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
If you create an account on Skye & Co, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password;
- Restricting access to your password; and
- All activities and each purchase that occurs under your account unless those activities or purchases are carried out by an unauthorised third party who has gained access to your account other than by reason of negligence or carelessness.
Placing An Order
To be able to buy any Skye & Co item, you must:
- Read and accept these terms and conditions
- Provide your name and address, phone number, email address, payment details and other required information
- Provide a delivery address within Australia (Note: Skye & Co may be unable to deliver to certain addresses, including but not limited to, P.O. Box addresses)
It is the obligation of the Customer to provide the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, please contact email@example.com immediately. We will not be responsible for orders not reaching their intended addresses due to incorrect recipient details entered.